- Private Built
- 26 m2
Please do message me in English or German, whichever you prefer. Unfortunately, I don’t speak dutch, sorry!
This Tiny House is equipped for permanent living! It is new, not used and was finished by myself with professional standard in 2020.
- 7.60m (L) x 2.5m (W) x 3.98m (H)
- 18m2 living space + 6m2 loft with 1.25 head space
- 3.25 tons, ~250kg remaining for fixed furniture
- High quality framing, developed with the German manufacturer TechTinyHouse, uses only fasteners of professional brand Würth
- 8cm of wood wool insulation in walls, floor and roof low-maintenance metal cladding in wood design
- Infrared-heating external water supply, waste water connection, high-power current connection Electrical installation with fuse box
- Plumbing including 50l hot water tank
- Kitchen with sink and 2 field induction cooker
- Stairs with (hanging) storage space
- Bathroom with 90x90cm shower, sink, composting toilet with ventilation, heated towel rail
- extensive documentation
The Tiny House is ready to move into but offers flexibility:
- There are several spaces and enough power outlets to place fridge and oven.
- Area between stairs and bathroom can be adapted to individual wishes.
- Front part of the house enables many furniture configurations.
This Tiny House has several design features:
- Over 8.5m2 of windows create a bright and wide ambiance.
- Despite the large windows you have your privacy. The back wall without windows protects and calms the living space.
- The roof ridge is moved to the side from the middle. This makes using the stairs easier and balanced the heavy window side which is beneficial when driving.
- Because the stairs and Loft have much head space (1.25m) the loft can be easily used for more than sleeping.
- The design considered also ecological aspects. The wall insulation for example is sustainable wood wool insulation.
- The interior is built ecologically sensitive by using wood without plastic veneers, high-quality paint and varnish. The vinyl floor does not contain plasticisers or PVC.
The Tiny House is ready to move into but leaves room for individual adjustments. The house can be visited in 47918 Tönisvorst Germany which is about 30 minutes by car from Venlo. I can arrange a 10% discount if you pick up the house until end of July.
You can contact me via mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or on WhatsApp (+33 6 16 42 85 42).
Feel free to ask any questions you have!
- Elektra aansluiting
- Offgrid water
- Offgrid Elektra
- Offgrid gas